Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Introducing our guest blogger

Hope everyone had a great summer.  As the school is starting, we are getting back into the groove.  apart from writing experiments and sharing science news, we will start having some guest bloggers writing mainly for kids.  I would like to introduce our first guest blogger, Akhil Surapaneni.

I know Akhil since he was 4 yrs old.  He has always been a very advanced and avid reader (he is the youngest kid I know who read Harry Potter).  He is versatile and multi-talented.  He is very self driven and most hardworking student. He is a senior in high school this year and will be contributing articles to this blog.  I love his writing style.  It's like telling a story and perfect to capture kids attention.


Here's what he said when asked about his interests etc.:

 Interests: science, running, basketball, speech and debate. 
 Hobbies: pretty much my school activities. 
 Aspirations: I want to be a doctor. I want to do lab research in college. I want to run a marathon someday.

Welcome to the blog Akhil.  Proud to have you as a guest blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment